- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Precautions and Tips
Massage therapy is not recommended for certain people and/or conditions:
• When fighting a cold or the flu.
• Infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds.
• Immediately after surgery.
• Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor.
• Prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage.
• Massage will not be done directly over bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
• Do not eat a heavy meal before the massage.
• If it's your first massage at my office, arrive at least 10 minutes early to complete the necessary forms, or print the form yourself from your own computer, complete and bring it into the office on your first visit. Otherwise, arrive 5 minutes early so you can have a few minutes to relax and begin resting before your massage.
• Use the restroom prior to your scheduled treatment time so we can begin promptly.
Sign up using the form below or call 760-758-4325 to make an appointment.
|Monday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 7:00|
|Tuesday||Closed||3:00 - 7:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 7:00|
|Thursday||9:00 - 1:00||3:00 - 7:00|
|9:00 - 1:00||Closed||9:00 - 1:00||9:00 - 1:00||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|3:00 - 7:00||3:00 - 7:00||3:00 - 7:00||3:00 - 7:00||Closed||Closed||Closed|
We trust Kris and Melissa completely. They have been a huge help to my whole family. Melissa's prenatal care helped my baby stay in the correct position, greatly easing my birth. With my first two, they were sunny-side up, and it is no fun birthing that way! Melissa has been a huge help in assisting my recovery from a concussion. My kids see Kris for dislocated fingers, sprained ankles, sprained knee, etc. They are always right as rain within hours to a day or two. And, chiropractic has helped with my teenage daughter's process of having her food allergies cleared.